The Pritchard House is an outstanding example of the Queen Anne architecture, a distinctly American form that was popular from approximately 1876-1910. The house appears today much as it did when it was built in 1891. The house features a conical corner tower, one of the key distinguishing aspects of this style. Other characteristics are the wrap-around porch, accented by its steep gables, veranda and second floor balcony, and fish scale wood shingles and the jig saw decorative scrollwork. The house is furnished with antique furniture and accessories. Collections of linens, glassware, housewares, paintings, vintage women's and children's clothing and accessories, vintage toys and many artifacts collected on the property are displayed.
Tours conducted by costumed docents may be scheduled daily during the hours of 9:00am - 6:00pm, and are approximately 90 minutes long for a $10 donation per person. Notice of special events and exhibits are published and priced accordingly and open to the public. Family History Gardens are open daily for public viewing from 9:00am - dusk. House and gardens are available to rent for weddings, showers, private parties, luncheons, teas and meetings. Reservations are required for tours, teas and exhibits.