Take your Zoo visit to the next level with animal feedings, kayak tours, train rides, aerial adventures and other incredible experiences. There’s something for everyone in your family!
- Cape To Cairo Express: Does your children love trains? The Cape to Cairo Express is the perfect adventure for them. It is a 10 minute excursion through the camel, oryx, and ostrich habitat. During the trip, they will learn what makes those animals so special. It only cost $3 and if they are under 2 they are FREE!
- Kayaking Tour: Is your child a little older? They will love to float down the Nyami River past the giraffes, rhinos, lemurs, and more on a kayak. This package is only $9.95 for children 5 & up.
- Paddle Boats: Not ready to put your child in a kayak? The paddle boats are also a blast. They will be able to see native birds, turtles, and other wildlife in their restored wetland habitat.
- Lemur Rendezvous: For this adventure your child must be 5 & up because it starts out with a kayak tour to the lush island home of the ring-tailed lemurs. This 45 minute excursion is only offered on weekends. All children must be accompanied by a paid adult and you will be able to play with the lemurs and enjoy a beautiful kayak ride.
- Jungle Encounter: Does your child love interacting with the animals? If they are 5 & older they will be able to meet anteaters, sloths, and other rainforest creatures in a magical 30 minute adventure. This is only offered on weekends, so plan accordingly.
- Rhino Encounters: Love Rhinos? This daily excursion offers you 15 minutes to get close and personal with the zoo’s magnificent rhinos.
- Tree Hugger: Do your children love to climb? Let them scale a beautiful Florida Pine Tree and gently rappel down to the ground.
- Giraffe Feedings: Who doesn’t love giraffe’s? Take the time to feed them, your children will love watching them eagerly pluck food from your hands.
- Lorikeet & Cockatiel Feedings: Are you more of a bird person? You don’t want to miss this excursion. You can grab a seed stick or nectar cup and enter the realm of these tiny australian parrots.
- Paws On Water Play: There is a play lagoon that is right next to a 19,000 gallon-aquarium that is filled with animals native to the Indian River Lagoon.
Interested in any of these excursions? Visit their website for more information and get signed up today!