- Fast boats to get you fishing quickly
- Offers deep sea fishing along with sports fishing, sight fishing and trolling
- More variety of fish are caught including bill fish species
- Dedicated captain to help you learn the equipment, feel the bite and land the fish
- Great for parties of 4 to 6 who want a personal experience on the water
Docked at Sunrise Marina are some of the best and most experienced Charter Boats and Captains located in Port Canaveral. All of our slips in front of Grills Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar have Charter Boats for hire. Our staff will give you recommendations based on the type of fishing you want to do, how many people are in your party and what conveniences you prefer on a Charter Boat.
Make your reservations as early as possible to ensure the desired date will be open. Most boats require a small deposit, in case of a “no show”, and that will hold your date. Inquire as to what is provided on your charter.
What to bring on a Private Charter
- Sunscreen, polarized sunglasses, a hat and hand towel
- Dress appropriately for going inshore or offshore, Fishing apparel is available for purchase on-site at Sunrise Fish Dive Surf
- Ask about the ocean conditions (follow the captain’s recommendations if you are worried about seasickness)
- Wear nonskid shoes with good traction
- Typically you bring your own food and drink, the charter provides the ice chest (check with your captain ahead of time)