Are you looking for a place to take the family that will provide memories that will last a lifetime? Stop by a local favorite, Lone Cabbage Fish Camp. It is an old style Florida Fish Camp on the riverbanks of the majestic St. Johns River. There is more to do than one might think.
- Enjoy Tasty Treats: If you want fresh, delicious food, you are going to the right place. You will want to try the Gator Tail, Frog Legs, Turtle, or Catfish. If you are not a fan of any of those, don’t worry there are 42 other menu items that you can choose from.
- Fish Fry: Every 1st and 3rd Sunday there is a World Famous Fish Fry that you do not want to miss! It is accompanied by live music and courteous staff.
- Live Music: Every Sunday there is live music that will make you forget about the upcoming Monday Blues that are heading your way. There is no better way to spend a Sunday than with delicious food, amazing views, and live music.
- Fishing: If you love to fish, stop by the bait and tackle shop that is open from 6am until 5pm on Tuesday - Sunday. It is located directly behind the restaurant. They will make sure you are prepared for any fishing trip.
- Dock Time: There is over 300 feet of dock space so don’t worry if you are out on the water all day, you can pull up to our spacious dock and stop by for a quick bite. There is also a public boat ramp adjacent to the dock, so if you want to go fishing, then come back and enjoy dinner with us, they would love to have you!
- Airboat Rides: Don’t worry there is no reservation needed and they are open 7 days a week. So if you are interested in riding through the grassy marsh of the scenic Saint Johns River and Lake Poinsett and only slowing down to get an upclose view of local wildlife, then stop by! You won’t regret it.
Don’t miss out on this local hot spot that has all of your favorite things. It is your one stop shop for fishing, eating, and airboat rides. Thinking about stopping by? Here is a coupon!