Are you planning a family vacation this summer? Visit the Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex and make sure you don’t miss these 5 things! Your children or grandchildren will definitely appreciate this amazing experience. It might even become a new family tradition.
- CAMP KENNEDY SPACE CENTER® Do your kids love space? Send them to a week long day camp that will have a lifelong impact. It is filled with exciting informational activities. It specializes in STEM learning and offers a week full of hands-on science, technology, engineering and math activities for students entering grades 2 through 9.
- ROCKET LAUNCH & ASTRONAUT AUTOGRAPHS Live near Kennedy Space Center? Make sure you don’t miss the upcoming rocket launches that are coming up in the next few months. Visitors can watch rockets blast off, meet astronauts and celebrate holidays in space. You might even get the chance to meet real astronauts!
- HEROES & LEGENDS Learn what it means to be a hero through the stories of NASA’s space pioneers by exploring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® presented by Boeing®. Then walk among the giants in the Rocket Garden and appreciate the technology that defies gravity.
- MISSION ZONE - BEHIND THE GATES Do you ever wonder what goes on beyond the gates? Now is your chance to gain exclusive access to the historic launch sites and working spaceflight facilities on the Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour. This tour is part of your general admission, but if you want to take the Special Interest Tour, it will cost a little extra but you get an insider’s view of America’s Spaceport.
- SPACE SHUTTLE Want to see the actual Space Shuttle Atlantis ®? Kennedy Space Center is the permanent home of the orbiter. Then learn how to dock and land the shuttle with training simulators and then strap in for lift-off at the Shuttle Launch Experience ®.
For more information about Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex,
and your FREE Coupons, Click Here!